Got Bed Bugs? Don’t Burn Down your home call the professionals
Professional Bed Bug Treatments for Springfield, Branson and Joplin Missouri
While it is quite common to have someone do their own spraying around the home with do it yourself products that you can buy over the counter, it isn’t always the right or even the least expensive option. In the article reprinted from WDRB.com explains how a woman trying to control Bed Bugs in her apartment caused about thirty people including herself to be homeless and to have lost everything! Don’t be the reason that you, your family or your neighbors can’t come home tonight call a professional Pest Control company to deal with Bed Bug infestations, these pest are not a do it yourself project.
Visit our website at republicpest.com
Posted: Jun 30, 2012 4:45 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 30, 2012 5:30 PM CDT
CARLISLE, Ky. (AP) — Fire officials say a central Kentucky woman doused her couch in alcohol in an attempt to kill bed bugs, but dropped a lit cigarette on the furniture and started a fire.
About 30 people in a Carlise apartment complex lost their homes in Friday night’s blaze.
Firefighters disappeared into the smoke as they climbed the ladder to make sure everyone was out the building. It took hours to get a handle on the out of control fire.
Everyone made it out of the apartments, but four people were treated for smoke inhalation.
Complex resident Jackie Bond told the station that she lost everything, but “As long as everybody’s alive, I’ll find a way.”